Sarai Kale Khan RTO - Central Delhi
Get a Motor Insurance quote for your Car/Bike.
- Hyundai I10
- Hyundai Santro Xing
- Hyundai Elite I20
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
- Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire
- Maruti Suzuki Alto
- Ford Figo
- Volkswagen Polo
- Recent years
- New Car
Sarai Kale Khan RTO Office in Central Delhi
Sarai Kale Khan RTO office in Delhi is assigned with the responsibility of vehicle registration, issuance of driver’s licence and various other permits, road tax collection etc. It comes under the jurisdiction of Central District Zonal Office under the Transport Department of Delhi.
The Transport Department of Delhi, together with 13 other RTOs, of which the RTO office in Sarai Kale Khan forms a part, jointly make policies and implement them across the city of Delhi. DL-06 is the registration code assigned to the vehicles registered under this RTO office.
DL-06 Sarai Kale Khan RTO Office - Central Delhi
Sarai Kale Khan, Delhi - 110013
Functions of Sarai Kale Khan RTO Office in Central Delhi
Sarai Kale Khan RTO Office undertakes various responsibilities for Daryaganj, Lalkuan, Prasha Nagar, Chandni Mahal, I.P. Estate, Rajender Nagar, Turkmangate, LNJP Hospital, Pusa Road, Jama Masjid, Pahar Ganj, Sita Ram Bazar, Kamla Market, DBG Road, Sangtrashan, Shahganj, Shidipura, Nabi Karim, Hauz Qazi, Govt. Qr. Devnagar, Ballimaran, and Karol Bagh areas. Following are some of the functionalities:
- To conduct driver’s licence test.
- To issue the driver’s licence and learner’s licence.
- To give temporary and permanent registration to vehicles.
- To issue permits to commercial vehicles for interstate and national transportation.
- To issue fitness certificate for transportation vehicles as well as renew them.
- To collect road taxes.
- Maintain a database of registered vehicles.
- Issue international driving permits.
- Issue NOC for transferring vehicles to other states.
- Implement road safety measures.