What’s Covered in Volkswagen Ameo Car Insurance
Car Insurance plans for Volkswagen Ameo
Damages/Losses to own car due to an accident
Damages/Losses to own car in case of fire
Damages/Losses to own car in case of a natural calamity
Damages to Third-Party Vehicle
Damages to Third-Party Property
Personal Accident Cover
Injuries/Death of a Third-Party Person
Theft of your car
Doorstep Pick-Up & Drop
Customize your IDV
Extra protection with customized add-ons
How to file a Claim?
After you buy or renew our car insurance plan, you live tension free as we have a 3-step, completely digital claims process!
Just call on 1800-258-5956. No forms to be filled
Get a link for Self-Inspection on your registered mobile number. Shoot your vehicle’s damages from your smartphone through a guided step by step process.
Choose the mode of repair you wish to opt for i.e. Reimbursement or Cashless through our network of garages.
How fast are Digit Insurance Claims Settled?
This is the first question that should come to your mind when switching your insurance company. Good you’re doing that!Read Digit’s Claims Report Card
More about Volkswagen Ameo Car Insurance
Buying a car is a tricky choice to make when there are way too many options for four-wheelers available in the market. But if you are looking for a subcompact car, then Volkswagen Ameo will be a good option. What’s more? It is an affordable car in this segment as compared to the rest. So, if you are looking for a car in the price bracket of Rs.5.94 lakhs to Rs.9.99 lakhs, then this is the car for you. Volkswagen Ameo comes with manual as well as the automatic transmission for both petrol and diesel fuel types.
Volkswagen Ameo is a small family car, good for five people to travel. The engine in the diesel variant is powerful and comes with 1498 cubic capacity. Whereas in the petrol version the engine is of 999 cubic capacity. The makers have introduced three variants of Volkswagen Ameo that include Trendline, Comfortline and Highline Plus.
Why should you buy Volkswagen Ameo?
- Smooth Engine and Fuel Efficient: The Volkswagen Ameo’s petrol engine is designed to give you a smooth drive. The torque control is fine which gives you the best fuel economy. The diesel engine, on the other hand, is a perfect choice for those who love power and drag of the engine.
- Safety Features: The Volkswagen Ameo is the only car in its segment that comes with the dual front airbags. It is packed with Anti-lock Braking System also. Some of the higher versions of the car also come with an electronic stabilization program.
- Exteriors: This car is packed with dual-barrel halogen headlamps. The multi-slat grille enhances its looks. The bumper is re-styled and a chrome strip runs along with its length. The fog lamps in the corner look quite appealing.
- Interiors: You get flat-bottom leather-wrapped steering wheels with black inserts. Along with it, the new infotainment touchscreen is the main attraction. It helps you with Bluetooth Connectivity, AUX-in, USB, and reverse parking camera. The seats in Volkswagen Ameo are comparatively comfortable.
- Entertainment and Communication: For entertainment and communication, you get installed radio, front and rear speakers, integrated 2DIN audio, Bluetooth connectivity, and Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, SD Card Reader, and Mirror Link.
Volkswagen Ameo - Variants and ex-Showroom Price
ex-Showroom Price (may change as per the city)
1.0 MPI Trendline999 cc, Manual, Petrol, 19.44 kmpl
₹ 5.84 Lakh
1.0 MPI Comfortline999 cc, Manual, Petrol, 19.44 kmpl
₹ 6.38 Lakh
Cup Edition Comfortline999 cc, Manual, Petrol, 19.44 kmpl
₹ 6.55 Lakh
1.5 TDI Trendline1498 cc, Manual, Diesel, 21.66 kmpl
₹ 7.01 Lakh
1.2 MPI Highline1198 cc, Manual, Petrol, 17.0 kmpl
₹ 7.27 Lakh
1.5 TDI Comfortline1498 cc, Manual, Diesel, 21.66 kmpl
₹ 7.84 Lakh
1.0 MPI Highline Plus999 cc, Manual, Petrol, 19.44 kmpl
₹ 7.85 Lakh
1.5 TDI Highline1498 cc, Manual, Diesel, 21.66 kmpl
₹ 8.51 Lakh
1.5 TDI Highline Plus1498 cc, Manual, Diesel, 21.66 kmpl
₹ 9.1 Lakh
1.5 TDI Highline Plus AT1498 cc, Automatic, Diesel, 22.0 kmpl
₹ 9.99 Lakh
Why is it important to buy Volkswagen Ameo Car Insurance?
Car Insurance is one of the essential documents you need while driving your car. A Motor Insurance Policy protects you at a time of distress.
Sometimes, unexpected financial expenses may arise due to an unpleasant situation like an accident. Not only such moments shake you emotionally but also affect your savings. Hence, having a car insurance policy can help you to manage such unexpected costs. Some specific reasons are:
- Attain Legal Compliance: As per the Motor Vehicle Act, it is mandatory for all the car owners to buy car insurance. Anyone found driving without insurance will be charged with a fine of Rs.2000/-. So, every car owner should compulsorily buy a Third-Party Liability Cover.
- To recover Own Damage Cost: Car Insurance protects you when the car suffers damages due to accident, natural calamity, theft, fire, etc. These damages need to be repaired. If that happens, you can easily claim the cost of repairs under the Comprehensive Car Insurance Policy. Without car insurance, you will have to bear these expenses.
- To cover the Third-Party Liability: You may face the liability to hurt any third-party leading to bodily injury or property damage. A third party car insurance policy will help you manage these expenses. The liability you may incur can be huge and beyond your capacity. Without the insurance policy, it will impact your savings.
- Extend the scope of the policy cover with add-ons: You can choose to buy some add-on covers to extend the coverage under the car insurance policy. Some of the add-ons you can buy include Zero Depreciation, Consumable Cover, Passenger Cover, Engine and Gearbox Protection, Roadside Assistance, Return-to-Invoice Cover, and Tyre Protect Cover. These add-ons come at their independent costs.