What’s Covered in Volkswagen Tiguan Car Insurance
Car Insurance plans for Volkswagen Tiguan
Damages/Losses to own car due to an accident
Damages/Losses to own car in case of fire
Damages/Losses to own car in case of a natural calamity
Damages to Third-Party Vehicle
Damages to Third-Party Property
Personal Accident Cover
Injuries/Death of a Third-Party Person
Theft of your car
Doorstep Pick-Up & Drop
Customize your IDV
Extra protection with customized add-ons
How to file a Claim?
After you buy or renew our car insurance plan, you live tension free as we have a 3-step, completely digital claims process!
Just call on 1800-258-5956. No forms to be filled
Get a link for Self-Inspection on your registered mobile number. Shoot your vehicle’s damages from your smartphone through a guided step by step process.
Choose the mode of repair you wish to opt for i.e. Reimbursement or Cashless through our network of garages.
How fast are Digit Insurance Claims Settled?
This is the first question that should come to your mind when switching your insurance company. Good you’re doing that!Read Digit’s Claims Report Card
More about Volkswagen Tiguan Car Insurance
You don’t have the space to park a huge SUV but still want to have fun! Buy a compact one! Yes, Volkswagen Tiguan is an excellent performing SUV you can buy. With this car, it is all about thrills and fun. The makers say, "The car is made to complete all journeys."
Volkswagen Tiguan is available in two variants one is Highline and second is Comfortline. The price for this SUV starts from Rs.28.14 lakhs and goes as high as Rs.31.52 lakhs. All-new Volkswagen Tiguan has a turbocharged four-cylinder engine that has a capacity of 1968 cc. The company offers diesel engine and automatic transmission in both variants. The car is fuel-efficient and offers a mileage of 16.65 km in one litre.
Overall, it has an extensive and attractive features list which will give you driving pleasures. It can be your next family car which gives room for up to 7 passengers. Talking about the colours, you can choose from five striking colours that include Indium Grey, Oryx White, Deep Black, Tungsten Silver, and Atlantic Blue.
Know more about Volkswagen Car Insurance.
Why should you buy Volkswagen Tiguan?
- Exteriors: The Volkswagen Tiguan is known for its presence on the road. Its muscular hoods and chrome-finished grille helps create an impression. The overall body is sleek and so the car has an edge over others.
- Interiors: The car features a 6.1-inch infotainment screen. You get a smartphone-compatible system that connects easily with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. The leather upholstery on the chair covers will take your heart. Seats are comfortable which gives you ease while you travel for long journeys.
- Assistance Features: Volkswagen Tiguan comes with high-class assistance equipment that includes adaptive cruise control, a 360-degree camera, parking sensors, rear cross-traffic alert, blind-spot monitoring, pedestrian detection, lane departure and forward-collision warnings, and autonomous emergency braking.
- Safety Features: This SUV has 6 airbags, Anti-lock braking system, and Electronic Stabilisation Programme for safe journeys. Hill Hold prevents the car to roll down and Hill Descent controls safely to drive down. For pedestrian safety, the car has an active hood sensor, which rises as soon as the front bumper signals it after a collision.
Volkswagen Tiguan - Variants and ex-Showroom Price
ex-Showroom Price (may change as per the city)
2.0 TDI Comfortline1968 cc, Automatic, Diesel, 16.65 kmpl
₹ 28.07 Lakh
2.0 TDI Highline1968 cc, Automatic, Diesel, 16.65 kmpl
₹ 31.46 Lakh
Why is it Important to buy Volkswagen Tiguan Car Insurance?
Volkswagen Tiguan is an expensive car. You must buy insurance for it. The car insurance policy will help you at the time of unexpected accidental situations. This is when the insurance policy will pay.
- Fulfils Legal Compliance: As per the Motor Vehicle Act, every car running on the Indian roads should mandatorily have a Third-Party Liability Policy. If you do not buy car insurance, you will be liable to pay a fine of Rs.2000/- and/or will be put behind the bars for 3 months.
- Covers Third-Party legal liability: You may injure a third-party or cause damage to their property while driving your car. If in such a case you are held liable, then you will have to bear the cost of repair or treatment. Owning third party car insurance will be helpful as your insurer will take care of these liabilities on your behalf.
- Pays for the cost of repairs-Own Damage: Car Insurance Policy for Volkswagen Tiguan will save you from damages that may arise out of an accident, natural calamity, theft or fire, etc. If your car gets damaged and needs repair, then the cost incurred will be covered under the insurance policy. It will help you protect your savings. Comprehensive insurance is always suggested as it covers own damage and the third party liability as well.
- Extend the cover with Add-Ons: Only if you have a Comprehensive Car Insurance Policy, you can think of extending the policy. The basic comprehensive cover protects you in the events mentioned above. For losses other than those, you will need add-on covers by paying some extra premium. Some of the add-ons you may choose from including Zero Depreciation Cover, Tyre Protect Cover, Passenger Cover, Return-to-Invoice Cover, Engine and Gearbox Protection Cover, Breakdown Assistance, and Consumable Cover.