Passport Office in Vikroli
Post Office PSK Vikroli
|Post Office Kannamwarnagar, Near Vikas College, Kannamwarnagar, Vikhroli(East), Mumbai, Maharastra - 400083
|Monday to Friday
|9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
|Regional Passport Officer
|Dr. Rajesh Gawande
|Officer Contact No.
|Officer Fax No
|Officer Contact Email
Grievance Cell Officer Name
Smt. P.P. Khanvilkar
Grievance Cell Officer Contact No.
Public Grievance Cell Officer Name
Shri Bal Krishan
91 11 23384497
Public Grievance Cell Address
Public Grievance Officer PSP Division, Ministry of External Affairs Room No. 24, Patiala House Tilak Marg, New Delhi - 110001
Everything About Passport Offices in Vikroli
Vikroli is a suburban locality in the northeastern part of Mumbai. It is home to huge industrial estates like the Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing Company. On the other hand, it is also home to the mangrove forest and bird sanctuary of Vikroli Creek, a significant natural area.
Besides that, being a part of a tier-1 city, Mumbai, Vikroli offers seamless public services like passport issuance through its passport offices. Let’s find out how they function.
Types of Passport Offices in Vikroli
You will find one type of passport office that is accessible in Vikroli is:
Post Office Passport Seva Kendras (POPSK)
Different Services That Are Provided in a Passport Office in Vikroli
Here are the services you can avail at the passport offices in Vikroli:
- Application and passport verification
- Issuance and Reissuance of Passport
- Updating personal details
- Token Issuance
- Issuing a Police Clearance Certificate (PCC)
- Final Delivery of Passport
- Issuance of Certificate of Identity
List of Documents to Be Submitted at Passport Offices
Following is a list of the essential documents you need to submit for your passport in Vikroli:
- Passport-size photographs
- Bank account passbook
- Aadhaar card
- Voter ID card
- Birth certificate
- Driving licence
Things to Know Before Applying for Passports in Vikroli
Candidates, especially those who are applying for the first time, must be aware of certain factors about appointment booking and verification before they apply, such as:
- Make an appointment at the closest Passport Seva Kendra to submit your application for the first time.
- Make sure you have valid identification, residence, income, and nationality proofs, among other papers.
- To schedule an appointment, pay the application fees on time.
- You should choose the nearby police station in your neighbourhood to verify your passport.