Passport Office in Parbhani
Post Office PSK Parbhani
|Head Post Office, Shanivar Bazar, Parbhani, Maharastra - 431401
|Monday to Friday
|9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
|Regional Passport Officer
|Shri Anant Shankar Takwale
|Officer Contact No.
|Officer Fax No
|Officer Contact Email
Grievance Cell Officer Name
Smt. P.P. Khanvilkar
Grievance Cell Officer Contact No.
Public Grievance Cell Officer Name
Shri Bal Krishan
91 11 23384497
Public Grievance Cell Address
Public Grievance Officer PSP Division, Ministry of External Affairs Room No. 24, Patiala House Tilak Marg, New Delhi - 110001
Everything About Passport Offices in Parbhani
Being formerly called 'Prabhavatinagar', Parbhani in Maharashtra comes under the eight districts in the Marathawada region. This region is surrounded by Hingoli district in the north, Nanded district in the east, Beed and Jalna districts in the west, and Latur in the south. Parbhani is famous for the temple of lord Mudgaleshwar, dedicated to Lord Shiva.
This region also provides regional passport offices to its people. Keep reading to know how the Passport offices in Parbhani work and their benefits.
Types of Passport Offices in Parbhani
There is one type of passport office available in Parbhani:
- Post Office Passport Seva Kendras (POPSK)
Different Services That Are Provided in a Passport Office in Parbhani
The Post Office Passport Seva Kendra in Parbhani offers necessary services to their customers for the issuance of passports on time. The services offered include:
- Issuance or Re-issuance of Passport
- Application and passport verification
- Token Issuance
- Allowing Application for a Passport
- Printing and Final Delivery of Passport
List of Documents to Be Submitted at Passport Offices
Following is the list of the key documents you need to submit for your passport in Parbhani:
- Aadhaar card
- Bank account passbook
- Passport-size photographs
- Voter ID card
- Birth certificate (For minors)
After learning about the documentation process at the passport offices in Parbhani, check out the important things to know before applying.
Things to Know Before Applying for Passports in Parbhani
Consider the following pointers at the time of applying for a passport in Parbhani:
- While applying for the first time, either make an appointment with the nearby Passport Seva Kendra or visit the Passport Seva Kendra website.
- Ensure that you keep genuine documents like identity proof, address proof, income proof, proof of nationality, etc.
- Make sure that you clear the application charges on time in order to fix an appointment date.
- While applying for passports in Parbhani, make sure that you collect the additional documents beforehand to avoid a last-minute rush.
- You should select the adjacent police station in your area for quick passport verification.
The efficient passport offices in Parbhani help you get a passport with minimum effort. Having a crystal-clear idea about the types of services offered, documents required, and so on will help you to avail a passport without hassle. However, while collecting the passport, ensure you show valid documents to the officials.