Passport Office in Baramati
Post Office PSK Baramati
|Address||Head Post Office Baramati, Nr Telephone Exchange, Baramati. Dist-Pune, Maharastra - 413102|
|Working Days||Monday to Friday|
|Appointment Timing||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Regional Passport Officer||Shri Anant Shankar Takwale|
|Officer Contact No.||020-27209999|
|Officer Fax No||NA|
|Officer Contact Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Grievance Cell Officer Name
Smt. P.P. Khanvilkar
Grievance Cell Officer Contact No.
Public Grievance Cell Officer Name
Shri Bal Krishan
91 11 23384497
Public Grievance Cell Address
Public Grievance Officer PSP Division, Ministry of External Affairs Room No. 24, Patiala House Tilak Marg, New Delhi - 110001
Everything About Passport Offices in Baramati
Baramati in Maharashtra is the fastest developing 2-tier city in India. Employment has developed greatly with the establishment of various international companies, such as Ferrero, Piaggio, Dynamix Dairy, etc.
Along with that, foreign travel is now easy with the swift services of passport offices in Baramati. Check out how they work below.
Types of Passport Offices in Baramati
There is only one type of passport office available in Baramati:
- Post Office Passport Seva Kendras (POPSK)
Different Services That Are Provided in a Passport Office in Baramati
Here are the services you can avail at the POPSK in Baramati:
- Application and passport verification
- Issuance and Re-issuance of Passport
- Token Issuance
- Issuing a Police Clearance Certificate (PCC)
- Final Delivery of Passport
- Updating personal details
List of Documents to Be Submitted at Passport Offices
Following are the necessary documents that you need to submit at the passport office:
- Birth certificate (as age proof)
- Aadhaar card, PAN card, or driving licence (as address proof)
- Bank account passbook
- Income tax assessment order
- Passport-size photographs
Things to Know Before Applying for Passports in Baramati
Whether you are a first-time applicant or going for a re-issuance of your passport, you must take the following into consideration:
- After applying for your passport on the Seva Kendra website or the Passport Seva app, book a fixed appointment date by clearing the application fees.
- Fix an appointment at the nearest Passport Seva Kendra for easier access.
- For rapid verification purposes, select your nearest police station.
- Keep the original documents, such as your age proof, identity proof, residential address proof, and proof of nationality, along with self-attested photocopies.
After completing your application process and submitting all the necessary documents, the passport office will carry out police verification. If all the processes go well without interruption, you will receive your passport by post within 30-40 days.