Hyundai car insurance online
- Hyundai i10
- Hyundai i20
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
- Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Hyundai Grand i10
- The car's first variant will be displayed here.
- ...and the second one here.
- Also any other variants will show up here.
- New Delhi
- Maruti Swift
- Maruti Swift Dzire
- Maruti Alto
- Maruti Baleno
- Hyundai i10
- Hyundai i20
- Hyundai Eon
- Ford Figo
- Honda Amaze
- Honda City
- Recent years
- New Car
Simplifying your Hyundai Car Insurance
The Korean giant car company, Hyundai has lately been a popular brand amongst Indian customers, owing to its range of cars suited for different budgets and its user-friendly controls. Some of its most popular cars in the Indian market include the Hyundai Creta, Grand I10, Verna 4S, EON, I10 and Xcent. Additionally, Hyundai has a vast network of more than 445 dealers and more than 1,200 service points across India- which currently makes it one of India’s most preferred car brands.
What’s Covered in Hyundai Car Insurance
What’s not Covered
It is equally important to know what’s not covered in your Hyundai car insurance policy, so that there are no surprises when you make a claim. Here are some such situations:
Popular Hyundai Car Models in India
Grand i10 Prime (Petrol/CNG/Diesel)
Grand i10 (Diesel/Petrol)
Xcent Prime (Petrol/CNG/Diesel)
Elite i20 (Diesel/Petrol)
i20 Active (Diesel/Petrol)
How fast are Digit Insurance Claims Settled?
This is the first question that should come to the mind when switching your insurance company. Good you’re doing that!Read Digit’s Claims Report Card
Why should you buy a Hyundai Car Insurance online?
After spending so much money on your desired car, it is only wise to protect it from all possible risks. After all, it's only human to care for the things and, people we love. Having an insurance in place ensures you and your car are protected and prevents your pocket from any future dents!
· To protect you from financial losses in unforeseen circumstances
· To protect yourself and your car from damages and losses in case of accidents, natural calamities, thefts, fires and malicious activities.
Unique Features of Hyundai Cars
Reasons why you probably picked a Hyundai too!
· Great style
· High reliability
· Secure safety features
· Responsive and light steering
· Ease of ownership
· Hassle free driving
Types of insurance policies available for Hyundai cars
1. Third Party Insurance Policy - The one that is mandatory by law. This Hyundai car insurance protects and covers only third-party damages and losses caused by your car in unforeseen circumstances.
2. Standard/Comprehensive Insurance Policy - The one that will protect you with all its heart. The feature that differentiates the Comprehensive Policy from the Third-Party Policy is that, it also includes coverage for your own damages! 🙂
Recommended Add-Ons for your Hyundai Car Insurance
1. Return to Invoice: Get back exactly what you’d spent, in case of complete damages or loss of your brand-new Hyundai car.
2. Zero Depreciation Add-On a.k.a Bumper-Bumper (Applicable to cars that less than 5 years old): Avoid the cost of depreciation on all your Hyundai car parts and get back more money during claims!
3. Tyre Protect: Protect your Hyundai tyres in all situations, no matter what!
4. Roadside Assistance Cover: We’ll always be there for you and your car 🙂
5. Engine and Gearbox Protection: Protect your Hyundai car’s vital organs in all situations!
How to claim your Hyundai Car Insurance online?
With us, get access to VIP claims in just 3 simple steps!
Step 1 - Call 1800-258-5956. No forms to be filled.
Step 2 - Get a link for Self-Inspection on your registered mobile number. Shoot your car’s damages from your smartphone through a guided step by step process.
Step 3 - Choose the mode of repair you wish to opt for i.e. Advance Cash or Cashless through our network of garages