Electronic City RTO Office KA-51
Get a Motor Insurance quote for your Car/Bike.
- Hyundai I10
- Hyundai Santro Xing
- Hyundai Elite I20
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
- Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire
- Maruti Suzuki Alto
- Ford Figo
- Volkswagen Polo
- Recent years
- New Car
Electronic City RTO Office Bangalore
To implement the vision of the Transport Department of Karnataka, Electronic City RTO Office was formed under the provisions listed out by the Motor Vehicles Act of 1988.
There are 50 other RTOs throughout Karnataka. Transport Commissioner presides over these RTOs. Vehicles registered under Electronic city RTO Office will be given the registration code KA-51.
KA-51 Electronic City RTO Office
83/63, New Central Jail Rd, Opp: New Mico LTD, Chennakeshavanagar, Bangalore - 560100
10AM - 5PM
080 – 25735533
Functions of Electronic City RTO Office Bangalore
Along with issuing a licence and registering vehicles, the following are the functions of the RTO office in Electronic City:
- Conduct a driving test to issue driving licence
- Issue the permanent driver’s licence and learner’s licence.
- Provide temporary and permanent registration to vehicles.
- Issue permits to commercial vehicles for interstate and national transportation.
- Issue fitness certificate for transportation vehicles as well as renew them.
- Collection of road taxes and fees.
- Maintain a database of registered vehicles.
- Issue international driving permits.
- Issue NOC for transferring vehicles to other states.
- Implement road safety measures.