Devanahalli ARTO Office KA-43
Get a Motor Insurance quote.
- Hyundai I10
- Hyundai Santro Xing
- Hyundai Elite I20
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
- Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire
- Maruti Suzuki Alto
- Ford Figo
- Volkswagen Polo
- Recent years
- New Car
Devanahalli ARTO Office Bangalore
Devanahalli ARTO Office was formed under the Transport Department of Karnataka as per section 213(1) of the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988.
Headed by the Transport Commissioner, the ARTO office in Devanahalli is paramount in enforcing the rules and carrying out various other activities as listed under the Motor Vehicles Act. Vehicles registered under this ARTO will be given the registration number KA-43.
KA-43 Devanahalli ARTO Office
Vijayapura Road, Devenahalli - 562110
10AM - 5PM
080 – 27681999
Functions of Devanahalli ARTO Office Bangalore
With the primary focus being issuing licences and registering vehicles, Devanahalli ARTO office plays various other roles in delivering vehicular-related services to citizens of Karnataka. Following are the functions of the ARTO office in Devanahalli:
- Enforcement of the provisions as per the Motor Vehicles Act.
- Road Safety Promotion.
- Collection of fees and taxes as amended in the Motor Vehicles Act.
- Pollution check.
- Issuance of learners’ driving licence.
- Issuance of Conductor Licence.
- Issuance of the permanent driving licence.
- Motor Vehicle registration.
- Renewal/granting of permits to transport vehicles.
- Issuance of fitness certificate for transport vehicles.