Indiranagar RTO Office - Bangalore East
Get a Motor Insurance quote for your Car/Bike.
- Hyundai I10
- Hyundai Santro Xing
- Hyundai Elite I20
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
- Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire
- Maruti Suzuki Alto
- Ford Figo
- Volkswagen Polo
- Recent years
- New Car
Indiranagar RTO Office in Bangalore East
The RTO office in Indiranagar, Bangalore operates under the provision of the Motor Vehicles Act of India. It carries out the rules laid out by the Motor Vehicles Act 1988.
Working under the jurisdiction of Transport Commissioner of Karnataka, the Indiranagar RTO office issues driver’s licence, registers new vehicles, etc. It caters to the East Zone of Bangalore city. Vehicles registered under this RTO will be given a registration code KA-03.
KA-03 Indiranagar RTO Office - Bangalore East
2ND Floor, BDA Complex, Indiranagar, Bangalore - 560038
10AM - 5PM
080 – 25253726
Functions of Indiranagar RTO Office Bangalore
Following are some of the functions of the RTO office in Indiranagar:
- Issue both drivers’ and learners’ licence.
- Grant permits for goods and Passenger vehicles
- Provide both permanent and temporary registration to the motor vehicles.
- Provide clearance and no objection certificate.
- Renew the registration certificate of a non-transport personal vehicles
- Collect road taxes
- Collection of IMV fees.
- Implement measures to control vehicular pollution.
- Noting and terminating hypothecation/hire purchase/lease agreement.
- Implement road safety measures.