Yeshwanthpur RTO Office - Bangalore North
Get a Motor Insurance quote for your Car/Bike.
- Hyundai I10
- Hyundai Santro Xing
- Hyundai Elite I20
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
- Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire
- Maruti Suzuki Alto
- Ford Figo
- Volkswagen Polo
- Recent years
- New Car
Yeshwanthpur RTO Office in North Bangalore
Yeshwanthpur RTO office is located at No.3, Corporation Complex, Yeshwanthpur, Bangalore. It caters to the North Zone of Bangalore city. It functions under the provision of the Motor Vehicles Act of India, 1988.
Vehicles registered under this RTO will be given the registration number KA-04. The RTO in Yeshwanthpur is headed by the Transport Commissioner.
KA-04 Yeshwanthpur RTO Office - Bangalore North
No.3, Corporation Complex, Yeshwanthpur, Bangalore - 560022
10AM - 5PM
080 – 23376039
Functions of Yeshwanthpur RTO Office in North Bangalore
Following are some of the functions of RTO office in Yeshwanthpur:
- To issue the documents like
- a) drivers, learners and conductors licenses.
- b) permits for goods and passenger vehicles.
- c) fitness certificate to institutional vehicles.
- d) Duplicate licence
- Renew driving licences.
- Register motor vehicles.
- Renew the registration certificate of a non-transport vehicle (personal vehicles like motorcycles, cars, jeeps, etc.).
- Noting and terminating hypothecation/hire purchase/lease agreement.
- Implement measures to control vehicular pollution.
- Implement road safety measures.
- Provide clearance and no objection certificate.
- Collection of motor vehicles tax along with IMV fees
- Granting national permits to vehicles
- Process NOC