KR Puram RTO Office KA-53
Get a Motor Insurance quote for your Car/Bike.
- Hyundai I10
- Hyundai Santro Xing
- Hyundai Elite I20
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
- Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire
- Maruti Suzuki Alto
- Ford Figo
- Volkswagen Polo
- Recent years
- New Car
KR Puram RTO Office Bangalore
Krishnarajapuram is known as K.R.Puram which is situated in the sub-urban part of Bangalore. The K.R Puram RTO Office was established under the Transport Department of Karnataka to carry out the provisions of section 213 of the Motor Vehicle Act, 1988.
It is headed by the Transport Commissioner. K.R. Puram RTO office is located at Bhattarahalli, Old Madras Road, KR Puram, Bangalore. Vehicles registered under this RTO are given the registration code KA-53. Its primary functions include registering new vehicles, issuing the licence, issuing permits etc.
KA-53 KR Puram RTO Office
345/4, Bhattarahall, Old Madras Road, K.R.Puram, Bangalore - 560016
10AM - 5PM
080 – 25617959
Functions of KR Puram RTO Office Bangalore
Along with the 50 other RTOs in Karnataka, K.R.Puram RTO office ensures that the transportation system in Karnataka is safe. Following are the functions of the RTO office in K.R Puram:
- Issuance of different types of driving licence like a learner and permanent driving licence.
- Renewal of licence, duplicate licence, additions of class licence
- Registration certificate and its related services, namely Trade Certificate, Temporary Registration, Permanent Registration, Renewal, Duplicate, Ownership Transfer.
- Issuance of permits, renewal of permits and issuance of duplicate permits to Auto rickshaws, Motor Cabs, Luxury Cabs, among others.
- Collection of Quarterly Tax, Life Time Tax, Green Tax, Countersignature Tax, Short Term Tax, Composite Tax, Border Tax and looking into Tax Exemptions.
- Issuance of fitness certificates to commercial and personal vehicles.
- Collecting fees and penalties.
- Grant tourists’ vehicle permit
- Make changes to the Registration Certificates and keep a record
- Grant permits to goods carriages