How to Check PVC Aadhaar Card Status & Track Online?
Aadhaar Card is an essential document that acts as identity proof, address proof and proof of identity and helps individuals to avail all Government-backed services and programs. This card comes in a large size which sometimes creates troubles in carrying it. Hence, the issuing authority (UIDAI) has come up with an Aadhaar PVC card that is easy to carry as well as durable.
Individuals who have applied for this latest form of Aadhaar card can easily check the status online. The following section provides a detailed discussion on checking the status of the PVC Aadhaar card. Read along!
How to Check the Status of PVC Aadhaar Card Online?
You can refer to the step by step guide given below to track your PVC Aadhaar Card Status online.
- Step 1 - Visit the official website of the UIDAI Aadhaar card.
- Step 2 - On the homepage, navigate to My Aadhaar menu. A drop-down list will appear. Select ‘Check Aadhaar Card Update Status’.
- Step 3 - You will find a new form page on your screen. Fill the form with correct information such as Aadhaar Number, Service Request Number and Captcha verification number.
- Step 4 - After providing all the required details, click on the option to check its status.
- Step 5 - You will now find the status of the PVC Aadhaar Card on your screen.
The online tracking procedure for PVC Aadhaar cards is very easy. Individuals who have applied for the same might want to know about the time required to get a hold of the physical copy. The following section talks about the time taken to make a PVC Aadhaar card. Read along!
How Much Time It Will Take to Make a PVC Aadhaar Card?
Once an individual successfully completes his or her PVC Aadhaar card application process on the UIDAI official website, the UIDAI authority provides the physical copy of PVC Aadhaar card to the Department of Post (DoP). It usually takes five working days (excluding the date of receipt) to send the physical copy. Then, individuals will receive the physical copy of PVC Aadhaar card via Speed Post service of DoP. Further, individuals can track the delivery status using Department of Post Status Track Services.
Now that you know how to check the status of the PVC Aadhaar card online, you will be able to know about your application status within a few seconds