Get a Motor Insurance quote for your Car/Bike.
- Hyundai I10
- Hyundai Santro Xing
- Hyundai Elite I20
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
- Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire
- Maruti Suzuki Alto
- Ford Figo
- Volkswagen Polo
- Recent years
- New Car
RTO Offices in Noida
The city of Noida is a part of Uttar Pradesh state in India. The Noida RTO comes under the jurisdiction of Transport Department of the Government of Uttar Pradesh. It functions as per the guidelines set by section 213(1) of the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988.
Official Website of RTO Noida: http://uptransport.upsdc.gov.in/en-us/
UP-16 RTO Office Noida
Sector 32, Opposite NTPC, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, 201301
Functions of RTO Offices in Noida
The RTO office in Noida carries out the following functions.
- To issue learner’s and driver’s licence.
- To issue Registration Certificate to motor and transport vehicles.
- To issue state, interstate and tourist permit to the vehicles.
- Provide assistance in online vehicle registration and driver’s licence registration.
- To issue and renew fitness certificate to vehicles.
- To issue NOC for registering vehicles in other states.
- To alter details in driver’s licence and Registration Certificate.
Types of Driving Licence issued in RTO Noida
- Driver’s licence MCWOG/FVG is issued to applicants above 18 years of age for driving two-wheelers without gear.
- Driver’s licence MC With Gear or M/CYCL.WG is issued to applicants above 18 years of age for driving two-wheelers with gear.
- Driver’s licence LMV is issued to applicants above 18 years of age for driving light motor vehicles of any engine type.
- Driver’s licence MGV, HMV, HGMV, HPMV/HTV is issued to applicants above 18 years of age for driving transport and goods vehicles.
Drivers are no longer mandated to take a separate licence for driving cabs and auto-rickshaws for commercial purposes. The personal licence for light motor vehicles is alone enough for commercial driving.
Types of Vehicle Registration in RTO Noida
It is mandatory for every vehicle in India to get registered. It is illegal to ply your vehicle in India without a Registration Certificate and registration number. There are two types of registration for vehicles in India.
- Temporary Vehicle Registration: After you have just bought a new vehicle, your dealer will provide you with a ‘To-Register’ (TR) sticker with a temporary registration number. This number is only valid for 30 days, before which you will have to get your vehicle permanently registered with the RTO.
- Permanent Vehicle Registration: In India, it is mandatory for every vehicle to have a permanent registration number. On submitting the necessary documents at the RTO and after due processing, your vehicle will be assigned a unique registration number with which your vehicle can be identified in the future.