Terms and conditions apply*
All about Land Survey in Gujarat
A land record is an official document that contains details regarding land ownership, names of the seller and buyer, survey document, records of rights, property tax receipt and others. People can access this detail online sitting at home or visiting the state office. It helps resolve any dispute that the owner and other parties may be having at the time of expansion. So, to know the online process for applying for a land survey in Gujarat, refer to the below information.
How to Apply for a Land Survey in Gujarat?
Applicants can seek online assistance if they want to pay a premium, get permission for buying land, obtain a certificate for industrial purposes, and others. The process is simple and is listed down for you below. So, follow this step-by-step process to apply for a land survey in Gujarat effortlessly:
- Step 1: Visit the official Integrated Online Revenue Applications or iORA Gujarat website.
- Step 2: An option mentioning 'Online Application' will be present in the menu bar. Click on it. Next, select the applicant type, i.e., 'New Application.'
- Step 3: The site will require further details like the purpose of your application, type, taluka name, district name, village name, and applicant email and applicant mobile number.
- Step 4: After filling the entire column, type the captcha given below. Generate OTP and enter it to verify the process.
- Step 5: Complete the rest of the application and click on 'Submit.'
List of Documents Required to Apply for City Survey Records in Gujarat Online
You must present several documents before the authority, along with an application for getting city survey records in Gujarat online. These include:
- Application form issued by the authorities
- Notary or an affidavit mentioning you are the plot's owner
- Aadhaar Card
- Identity Proof
- Address Proof
- Sketched map of the proposed division
- NOC issued by the village accountant
- Property title deed
- The original sale or partition deed
- Rights and tenancy certificate
- Copy of the updated ROR
- The updated land revenue receipt
- Plot or land number with details of area's shape, size and boundaries
- Zonal certificate issued by the Urban Development Authority
- Certified survey map
What Are the Eligibility Criteria to Apply for a Land Survey in Gujarat?
To be eligible for accessing land survey records in Gujarat, the applicant must be the plot owner.
What Are the Fees or Charges for Carrying Out Land Survey in Gujarat?
The officials will provide the land survey procedure in Gujarat as it differs depending on your plot location. However, it generally ranges from ₹ 1500 to ₹ 2500, a single application.
How to Carry Out Land Demarcation Using Survey Number in Gujarat Offline?
For applying for the land demarcation process using land survey number in Gujarat, you must follow the below process:
- Step 1: The applicants must visit the collector’s office or the Panchayat taluk for applying in person.
- Step 2: Ask for an application form from any official present in the office.
- Step 3: Fill in the details and submit them to officials with necessary documents.
- Step 4: After receiving, the concerned officials check your application and documents to see if it meets their requirement.
- Step 5: Upon satisfaction, authorities pass an order on the same working day or sometime the next day. The order contains directions for the revenue office to demarcate your plot. The work proceeds after authorities fix the date, after serving notice to all parties involved.
- Step 6: It takes around a three-month period for the work to be complete after Tahsildar passes the order.
- Step 7: During demarcation of land, the revenue officer also issues a spot memo to every party after getting it signed by all,it includes two independent witnesses and the Land management committee's chairman.
- Step 8: However, if any of the parties mentioned above refuses to sign, the RI officer makes an endorsement and follows a process appropriate for the case.
- Step 9: After concerned authorities approve the report, boundary pillars are built within a week.
How to Find Details on Land Survey Number in Gujarat?
Finding survey number details in Gujarat is necessary as it helps find you details of your boundaries, mark your plot's boundaries and others. In fact, one can get every data of their property's map-like areas, location, size, ownership, shape of the property, etc. Even these are essential for accessing land surveys in Gujarat.
Thankfully, the procedure is effortless. One can check their survey number details on their property's sale deed. However, if it's not present in the sale deed, one can contact their seller or visit their area's municipality office. Alternatively, you can also find information in the government's online portal for Gujarat.
How to Apply for Land Mutation in Gujarat Online?
People can also use their property survey numbers for applying for land mutation in Gujarat. It is the process by which the previous owner transfers the title of the land to a new one. The process is simple, and applicants can apply online at the E-Dhara Gujarat portal. The process involves the following steps:
- Step 1: Log in to the Revenue Government portal on the official website of Gujarat.
- Step 2: Click on 'Computerization of land records and E-Dhara' under 'Program and Scheme' and download E-Dhara forms.
- Step 3: After you complete filling up the form, submit it along with necessary documents as required by the portal.
- Step 4: Once the site's operator receives your application, review it and deliver an acknowledgement receipt.
- Step 5: Next, your application is sent to E-Dhara deputy Mamlatdar for further verification and biometric authentication. Later, mutation notes and numbers are generated.
- Step 6: Talati collects all the E-Dhara files and waits for 30 days before starting the mutation process in case any objection arises.
- Step 7: If there is any objection, it is first resolved, and then the mutation process starts.