Currently, to get their Equifax credit score and report directly from the company, one needs to fill in a form and send in via courier, post, or email.
As mandated by the RBI, all users are entitled to one full free credit report per calendar year. For requesting credit reports more than once in a calendar year, you will be asked to pay a small fee.
You can follow steps as mentioned below:
- Step 1: Fill the Credit Report Request Form on the Equifax website.
- Step 2: Attach/Enclose a self-attested copy of your identity proof (such as voters ID, driving license, passport copy, or PAN card) and address proof (electricity bill, phone bill, bank statement, driving license, ration card, or rent agreement)
- Step 3: If you are getting a paid credit report, then enclose a demand draft in favor of “Equifax Credit Information Services Pvt. Ltd.”. This should be for ₹138 (for just a credit report) ₹472 (for both credit report and credit score).
- Step 4: Send the above documents through a courier, post, or email.
- If sending by email, send the scanned documents to email@example.com
- If sending by post, send the documents to:
Customer Service Team - Equifax Credit Information Services Ltd, 931, 3rd Floor, Building 9, Solitaire Corporate Park, Andheri Ghatkopar Link Road, Opposite Mirador Hotel
Andheri East, Mumbai – 400 093
You can also access your Equifax credit score via online third party platforms, such as the CreditMantri app, CreditSmart, or ETMoney.