- Hyundai I10
- Hyundai Santro Xing
- Hyundai Elite I20
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
- Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire
- Maruti Suzuki Alto
- Ford Figo
- Volkswagen Polo
- Recent years
- New Car
What do you mean by Advance Payment for Repairs?
How does this 80% Advance Payment for Repairs actually work?
If your vehicle is damaged in an accident while you are travelling to a remote area where there are no cashless garages present, then don’t worry. We’ve got you covered!
Digit will make an 80% advance payment for repairs directly to the workshop so that repairs can start on time and give you a cashless and hassle-free experience.
Once the work is complete, we will pay the remaining amount to the workshop, barring any depreciation and deductibles, as long as the invoice is created in our name.
When can a customer like me use this benefit?
While cashless car insurance usually requires that you go to a garage that's part of the insurer's network, that is not always possible. Sometimes, like when you are travelling to a remote area, there may not be any cashless garages nearby.
But, with an Advance Payment option, you can still get repairs done instantly after an accident, so you don't have to pay for the entire repair cost for any damages upfront.
Digit will make an 80% advance payment to the workshop so that your work can start on priority. Once the work is complete, we'll pay the remaining amount to the workshop.
How to claim this benefit?
After an unfortunate accident that might happen to your vehicle, head to the nearest garage.
- Step 1 - Immediately contact us on 1800-258-5956. There are no forms to be filled!
- Step 2 - You'll get a link for Self-Inspection on your registered mobile number. Click a picture of your vehicle’s damages from your smartphone
- Step 3 - Choose the mode of repair you wish to opt for, i.e. cashless through our network of garages, or advance payment
- Step 4 - Ensure that the invoice is created in Digit's name
- Step 5 - Then we will make 80% advance payment directly to the workshop so that any repair work can start on priority.
- Step 6 - After the repairs are carried out, we will pay the remaining amount to the workshop (barring any depreciation & deductible). However, you could avoid paying the depreciation charges if you opt for a zero-depreciation add-on cover as well.
How will this help me?
Since we live in a world that is becoming more and more "cashless," digital payments have become the way to go.
With advance payments, you don't have to bear the cost of repairs to your vehicle after an accident, even if you are in the most remote areas where cashless garages may not be available.
This makes the claim processes quick, easy and hassle-free. And, it will also ensure that your repairs are done soon!