Digit has made its name in the insurance field by providing a range of useful products. Here are some features you can look forward to if you choose a policy from us -
- Over 1000 Network Garages Across India - Digit is associated with a wide number of network garages across the country. If an existing Digit policyholder chooses to repair his or her covered vehicle from one of these service centres after meeting with an accident, they can avail the benefit of cashless repairs. This way, the policyholders will not have to arrange for cash to get their vehicle repaired on an emergency basis.
- Highly Customisable Insured Declared Value - You are free to increase or decrease the IDV sum for your policy at Digit, thereby, directly affecting the financial compensation you receive when your two-wheeler has been stolen or totalled. Higher IDV is always desirable since greater monetary assistance can help afford a new vehicle to replace the one that you lost.
- 24x7 Customer Service Availability - Whether it is in the middle of the night or during weekends, our customer assistance is available at all times. Digit understands that emergencies occur unexpectedly. Therefore, our customers can reach out to us whenever necessary. Our trained staff will help resolve any queries and issues regarding your TVS XL insurance policy.
- Lightning Fast Claims and Settlement - We ensure that the process of filing a claim is extremely easy to follow. You can simply log in to our online portal and fill up a claim filing form. Your claim can be filed in a matter of minutes. Our smartphone-enabled self-inspection process simplifies the process even further. The claim settlement occurs just as fast, ensuring that you can start repairs on your vehicle without any delay. This is crucial, especially for a load-lugger vehicle such as the TVS XL Heavy Duty.
Choice of Plans Available - Digit offers a number of options to customers when it comes to picking the perfect policy. Here are the ones you can choose from:
- Third-party Liability Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy– This is the most basic cover, which covers your financial liability to the third party injured or property/vehicle damaged by an accident involving your vehicle. While this is the cheapest option, the cover is not sufficient, as you cannot claim the plan for damage to your own vehicle.
- Comprehensive Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy – This policy combines third-party liability benefits with self-damage cover. Thus, both you and the third party can claim financial aid from such a policy after any mishap. Additionally, you can also claim in the event of damage to your moped because of fire, manmade or natural calamities and theft.
You can also avail an own damage cover, which is a special plan where you can claim the benefits of a comprehensive cover minus third-party benefits. However, you can only avail this policy if your bike was purchased post-September 2018 and is a new purchase, as opposed to a second hand vehicle.
- Online Renewal and Policy Purchase - Instead of visiting the insurance company’s offices, Digit allows you to meet all your policy-related needs from the comfort of your home. Whether it is purchasing your plan or renewing it, all you need to do is visit our online portal and proceed from there. With a range of digital payment modes supported, you can buy insurance in a matter of minutes. A similar process is followed for the renewal of an existing plan. The timesaving process also reduces hassle for the policyholder.
- Attractive No-claim Bonus Benefits - Safe drivers, who normally avoid accidents, can look forward to a host of benefits from Digit. With each claim-free term, you earn discounts on premium payments for the policy. Thus, a no-claim bonus can effectively lead to cheaper rates for your selected policy during renewal. Digit also allows you to club these discounts for a higher rebate.
A Range of Add-ons to Choose From - If your base policy seems to offer insufficient protection for your specific needs, Digit allows you to pick from a range of supplementary add-ons to enhance your financial safety. Listed below are some of the add-ons you can pick:
- Zero Depreciation Cover.
- Return to Invoice Cover.
- Consumables Cover.
- Engine and Gear Protection Cover.
- Breakdown Assistance.
Regardless of which add-on you choose, it will increase your premium burden. However, picking such options is still a wise move.
Thus, with such benefits and more, Digit makes the ideal choice to cover your TVS XL Heavy Duty bike!