As per the Motors Vehicles Act 1988, every individual who wishes to drive on public roads must have a valid driving license (DL). A driving license has a validity period after which every vehicle owner must renew it.
Moreover, one can choose any of the following methods to complete the process of renewal of driving licence in Rajasthan:
Online Renewal of Driving License in Rajasthan
As mentioned earlier, vehicle owners can renew driving license online in Rajasthan via both online and offline methods. Therefore, for the online renewal of driving licence in Rajasthan through its state portal, you should first visit the website and then follow these steps:
- Click on ‘E-services’ and choose ‘Online application for services’ from the drop-down list.
- Select ‘Apply’, which redirects you to a new page. Select ‘Rajasthan’ from the given list.
- Click on Services on driving license. Then, provide all required details. Vehicle owners will receive an SMS on their registered mobile number and an acknowledgement slip which can print for future reference.
- Upload all the documents and signatures and click on ‘Next’.
- Complete the payment procedure.
Once all documents are verified, your renewed driving license will be issued to the applicant of Rajasthan.
Offline Renewal of Driving License in Rajasthan
If you wish to complete the process of licence renewal in Rajasthan through offline mode, you have to visit your local RTO office and follow these steps:
- Download the application form no. 9 and fill out this form with important details.
- Attach essential documents and form no. 1A and a medical certificate if your age is above 40 years.
- Pay the DL renewal fees in Rajasthan.
Once all documents verification process is completed, your driving license will be issued.