One must know all the road symbols and the basic traffic rules to pass the driving licence test. Moreover, one can also look at the sample questions provided in various online portals to get an idea of the online driving test questions.
Before you take the driving licence test, here are some rules and guidelines you can follow -
- Practice certain questions beforehand. You should know all the rules and signs that are typically used.
- Take all the necessary identity documents with you, such as proof of address, identity, age, etc.
- Reach ahead of time before the test time slot.
- If you are not confident about your skills, do not attempt the driving test.
- You do not need to take the test via an agent.
In conclusion, once you have cleared the learner's licence test, you will receive a learner's permit. Then you can take the driving test and get a permanent licence.
So ace that driving licence test!